Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thinking About You


I really can't explain how absolutely thrilled I was to see this color challenge on Kristina Werner's blog again!! Color challenges were the first challenges I started to participate in and one of the reasons this blog was started just about a year ago!

Talk about a challenge - this one has 6 colors! I turned straight to this great paper for inspiration - the paper has all of the colors in it except the gray and white so made a tag out of those.

Supplies:
Stamps - Fancy Phrases (Waltzingmouse)
Ink - Soft Sky (SU!)
Cardstock - Basic Gray, Whisper White (SU!)
DP - Honey Pie (Cosmo Cricket)
Ribbon - Soft Sky (SU!)
Pearls - Martha Stewart
Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Fabulous take on the challenge! Love how you fussy cut the frame out -- really stands out against the gray tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jen! YOu did a great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Jen! I love the elegant simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so classy and beautiful! I love what you did with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a DARLING card.. love it... That Basic Grey paper is AWESOME.. looks like stitching....
    Hugs
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card using of one of Claire's newest stamps. How clever to find paper to knock off 4 of the 6 colours. I think I would be daunted by such a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, delicate, sweet and beautiful. Congrats. In my opinion, one of the 3 most beautiful cards os this Challenge.

    ReplyDelete