Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me!

This Sunday is the first anniversary of the first sale in my Etsy shop and I'm celebrating with a sale of my own! For every 4 single cards purchased, you will get the 5th free! My shop announcement has all the details!

On to what is really on my mind and what is really important...thank you!!

This has been a whirlwind year and I've been so blessed to find a little online community of peeps just like me! "Meeting" all of you talented crafters via this blog, my shop, challenge sites, and forums in the past year has been so much fun! As big as this world seems sometimes, it is also very small and filled with so many wonderful people.

Crafting has been a wonderful outlet for me. Nothing clears my head after a stressful day at the office like rummaging around for the perfect paper and the perfect stamp that will ultimately make something lovely for someone equally lovely. I love every minute of it (well, unless my crafty mojo has gone missing) and always look forward to my "studio" time. Someday I hope to have a real studio (or at least a room in the house that isn't triple booked!) so I can be even craftier.

Many thanks and much love!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Jen!!! Many more to come!! Hugs, Claire.

    ReplyDelete