Saturday, January 2, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Now that the hustle and bustle of the holiday season has passed (boy they sure do pass quickly, don't they?), I wanted to at least mention why I was pretty much awol for the month of December. I'm sure it would be easy enough for me to say I was busy with the holidays which is certainly enough! But, we had some "excitement" of our own to contend with as well - my hubby was in a motorcycle accident on 12/9.

I have been so blessed and thankful for the outpouring of support from our wonderful family and friends that I have to thank them from every venue I have access to! Glen was able to come home from the hospital the night of the accident and, though it has been a slow road, is well on the way to a full recovery!

It was important to me, this Christmas (we ended up spending it "just the two of us"), to celebrate the season and all that it means to me. We were able to attend Christmas services at a neighborhood church, hear the Christmas Story, and sing proper carols. Not that jingle bells, white Christmases, and rockin' around a Christmas tree aren't fun too, they just aren't the "reason for the season" in my book.

Anyway, as 2010 is upon us, I wanted to wish everyone a blessed new year. May it be healthy and full of miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment