Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Christmas Cards!

It is always so exciting to come up with the card to send friends and family for Christmas. For years I have purchased said cards and loved every minute of it. Last year was the first year I actually sat down to make them (my SU consultant had been trying to get me to do them for years prior, lol) and had a blast. What to make to follow the success of that card? It took several tries (and the holly I'm featuring for the giveaway was a close 2nd) and we finally decided on this one...



REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION
(if this keeps up, I'm going to need a graphic...)



I am just in love with the stamp set from Waltzing Mouse and the paper from Cosmo Cricket. Too cute!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used this stamp!!! the card is gorgeous!! colours are fab! thanks for sending me your blog addy!!

    ReplyDelete