Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Central



Is it just me or is everyone expecting these days? Some days I feel like I went from making Christmas cards to making congrats, welcome baby, you're invited to a baby shower cards and haven't looked back!

I have recently connected with my best friend from HS after about 15 years (thank you, Facebook!) and she asked me to make a "Congratulations" card as her sister is expecting! My honor and privilege, for sure! Anyway, made a few cards for her to choose from and will make coordinating tags and some other goodies to send up with the cards. I just got Papertrey Ink's "Baby Button Bits" this week (i didn't jump on it and it was on backorder for what felt like forever) and had a blast getting it all inky tonight! Fun fun fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment