Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Papertrey Ink

purchase welcome little one

This month we're all celebrating Papertrey Ink's 3rd anniversary! I can't remember how I discovered Papertrey but it was about May or so of last year and I've been awed and inspired by Nichole and her amazing design team ever since! In honor of the third anniversary, Nichole has some amazing things up for grab on her blog - including the challenge of making a card using the reverse embossing technique.

I knew just what I wanted to make for this challenge - a baby shower card for my good friend, Beth. The shower is tomorrow and this challenge came along at the perfect time! I've never used reverse embossing before and was dreaming this card up in my mind all day today while I was at the office. As Nichole says, I couldn't wait to get home tonight and "get inky." I think it turned out so cute and I really hope Beth likes it!

Supplies:
Cardstock - PTI, SU!
Ink - Versamark, PTI, SU!
DP - Martha Stewart
Stamps - SU!
Sponge - Michael's

1 comment: