Monday, November 2, 2009

Think Pink!


This week's Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge movie is "Legally Blonde." What fun!

The few things that come immediately to mind are the "bend and snap" scene, Bruiser Woods, and pink. I just got my newest goodies from Verve and had to use the new "Believe" set for the encouraging or uplifting sentiment.

Breast cancer awareness is near and dear to my heart as two family members have battled breast cancer and and won! I am so thankful!

Here is my card, inspired by the pink of the movie and the pink of the cause that means so much to me.

Supplies:
Stamps - Verve
Cardstock - SU!
DP - DCWV
Ink - SU!, Versamark
Pearls - Hero Arts
Ribbon - Crafta
Nestabilities - Label 8
Filigree Clear Embossing Powder - PTI

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I especially like how the thinner ribbon accents the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pearl accents added to the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jen! Such a pretty and dainty card with a strong encouraging message -great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! I love the sentiment with the breast cancer ribbon.. So perfect for this month and strong women.... Nice touch with the little pearls..

    Thanks for joining us this week...

    HUGS
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply and utterly beautiful! What a wonderful inspiring quote! I love the pink and the stamped pattern on the bottom!! SO gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!!
    Big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete